This window allows to edit the author information used by SSA / ASS. It also displays information about subtitles.
In this window are several groups of edit controls:
- Tabs - select which subtitles should be edited
- Credits - original: Credits of the original authors and groups
- Credits - updates: Credits of the authors who updated the subtitles
- Screen resolution: Information about the screen res. used by original authors. Used by SSA/ASS renderers to scale font sizes etc.
- Collisions: How to solve collisions of two or more subtitles (SSA) - not used by SP
- Timer: Play timer speed (SSA) and offset - not used by SP
- WordWrap style: Type of word-wrapping in ASS
- Smart: smart wrapping, lines are evenly broken
- End of line \N: end-of-line word wrapping, only \N breaks
- End of line \n \N: no word wrapping, \n \N both breaks
- Smart alternative: same as Smart, but lower line gets wider.
- Information - displays information about selected subtitles
- OK - Confirm the changes
- Cancel - discard the changes
Various fields in this editor may also be used by the XSP engine.